Today I did the beep test and got a score of 5.6. I felt terrible because I didn't bring gym strip or achieve my goal of a score 6. I could've done much better if I pushed myself harder and if I brought my P.E Strip.
Next time when we do the beep test, I'm sure you'll be able to achieve your goal of 6 by pushing yourself harder. Just make sure you are prepared for gym class and by being prepared, you'll hopefully be able to achieve your goal!
Rajan, as a friend I know you can get way higher than 6. if you bring strip and pace yourself and make yourself think you can get higher than that. Next beep test I know you will do better
Rajan, as a friend I know you can get way higher than 6. if you bring strip and pace yourself and make yourself think you can get higher than that. Next beep test I know you will do better
Good job on getting a 5.6 on the beep test but I know you can improve next time by going at a steady pace then going faster.You also need a little bit more evidence.
Bring your strip and try to pace yourself. Words of wisdom
ReplyDeletemore proof and more explinations
ReplyDeletei like how you have a goal in PE.
ReplyDeleteNext time when we do the beep test, I'm sure you'll be able to achieve your goal of 6 by pushing yourself harder. Just make sure you are prepared for gym class and by being prepared, you'll hopefully be able to achieve your goal!
ReplyDeleteRajan, as a friend I know you can get way higher than 6. if you bring strip and pace yourself and make yourself think you can get higher than that.
ReplyDeleteNext beep test I know you will do better
Rajan, as a friend I know you can get way higher than 6. if you bring strip and pace yourself and make yourself think you can get higher than that.
ReplyDeleteNext beep test I know you will do better
Good job on getting a 5.6 on the beep test but I know you can improve next time by going at a steady pace then going faster.You also need a little bit more evidence.
ReplyDeleteGood job on the beep test.Try to provide evidence and to post more recent activities that we did in class.
ReplyDelete